Federal Premium V-SHOK
.223 Remington 55-grain Ammunition
V-Shok Ammunition Combines High Velocities with Devastating Expansion
Premium Brass, Hot primers
And a Precise Powder Charge
by Timothy Banse
Federal Premium to create an excellent varmint cartridge. Built with premium brass, hot primers, a precise powder charge and an incredible selection of the world's finest bullet designs.
Sizzling velocity and explosive disruption make V-Shok the ultimate choice for your favorite varmint. V-SHOK is new production, non-corrosive, boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases. Available in your favorite prairie doggin' calibers, it features the best bullets available for any varmint: from Nosler Ballistic Tip to Sierra GameKing, MatchKing, and Varminter. In .223 Remington caliber loaded with a 55-grain bullet, it uses the Nosler Ballistic tip bullet.
Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint bullets, replete with a polycarbonate tip, that drives rearward forcing the thin jacket to expand and fragment upon impact. Its heavy base prevents deformation during firing all the while the boat-tail increases the ballistic efficiency of the bullet.
1. Nosler Ballistic Tip - Snugly nestled in the jacket mouth is the streamlined polymer tip, color-coded by caliber.
2. Ultra-Thin Jacket Mouth assures violent expansion at either end of the velocity scale.
3. Varmint Jacket Wall Design. The uniform, gradual thickening at the bullet's mid-section is designed to keep the Ballistic Tip Varmint together until impact-at any velocity.
4. Ballistically Engineered Solid Base Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for extreme long-range performance and for easier loading.
(inches for a 100 yard zero with a sight height of 1.5 inches)
Nosler Ballistic Tip Projectile
Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint bullets thrive on ultra-high velocity, yet goes the distance with spectacular results all the way down to the lowest practical velocity levels. Fast or slow, near or far, no matter what rifle and cartridge combination you're shooting or what varmint you're shooting at, Nosler Ballistic Tip bullets deliver match-grade accuracy with all the performance characteristics serious varmint hunters are looking for.
You probably already know the Nosler Ballistic Tip is particularly well-suited for long-range shots. Whether the targets are varmints, predators or medium game, this fast, flat-shooting round finds its mark. The color-coded polycarbonate tip provides easy identification and prevents deformation in the magazine. Take advantage of wind-defying performance and immediate energy transfer with this versatile bullet.
- 1. Nosler Ballistic Tip Streamlined polymer tip, color-coded by caliber, resists deformation in the magazine and initiates expansion upon impact.
- 2. Fully-Tapered Jacket and Special Lead-Alloy Core Allows controlled expansion and optimum weight retention at all practical velocity levels. The heavy jacketed base prevents bullet deformation during firing.
- 3. Heavy Jacketed Base Acts as a platform for large-diameter mushroom.
- 4. Ballistically Engineered Solid Base Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for extreme long-range performance and for easier loading.
|Federal Premium V-Shok||.223 Remington|
|Bullet Style:||Nosler Ballistic Tip|
|Muzzle Velocity:||3240 fps|
|Muzzle Energy:||1282 ft. lbs.|
As an Amazon Associate, Shooters Reports earns from qualifying purchases.